In times of crisis such as this, the church has an amazing gift to offer the world… prayer. Hebrews 4:16 reminds us that because of Jesus we can draw near to the throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
Daily Prayer (Morning/Evening)
Pastor Mark, Pastor Anthony and other leaders from our church family will be hosting Morning and Evening Prayer Monday through Friday via Zoom*. You are invited to bring your prayer requests as we pray for one another, our community and the world.
We will gather each day from 8:00-8:30 AM and from 4:00-4:30 PM. Simply click on the link below to join the morning or evening prayer group. Please contact Pastor Anthony with any questions. View our Prayer Schedule for Each Day.
*If you do not have a Zoom account, click on one of the links above, and it will prompt you to download the application and create a free account.
Sunday Prayer Team Meeting
You are invited to join our Sunday Prayer Team Meeting on Sundays from 9:00-9:30 AM as we meet together using Zoom. We will be continuing to worship the Lord through our prayers, praying for our church and it’s families as well as praying for our world and those struggling with the current situation. Simply click on the link below to join the Sunday prayer meeting. If you have any questions email Lisa Schaefer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily Prayer Schedule
Week of March 23
- Monday: Those who are suffering with the virus
- Tuesday: Our world leaders
- Wednesday: Our national government leaders
- Thursday: Our local government leaders
- Friday: Our church
Week of March 30
- Monday: Medical Professionals
- Tuesday: Our families schooling their children at home
- Wednesday: Our families who are apart
- Thursday: Single people living alone
- Friday: The Elderly
Week of April 6
- Monday: Those who are suffering with cancer/long term diseases
- Tuesday: Those who are suffering depression
- Wednesday: Our college students who are home
- Thursday: People who have lost their jobs
- Friday: People who are still working in the essential jobs
Week of April 13
- Monday: Marriages
- Tuesday: Relationships between parents and children
- Wednesday: Friendships
- Thursday: The Church around the world
- Friday: Missionaries around the world