- Easter Sunday House Church (available soon)
- Daily Prayer
Easter Egg-stravaganza: April 12, 2020
No Easter egg hunts this year? Guess again! Water’s Edge is hosting an “Easter Egg-stravaganza: Home Edition.”
You provide the Easter eggs and candy, and we’ll give you the video and print materials to transform your hunt into a fun-filled, Gospel-centered experience. It’s fun and easy!
Here’s what you will need to download and print:
- Easter Egg-stravaganza Story Sheet (One for each child in the family)
- Easter Egg-stravaganza Coloring Sheets (Optional: For later fun in the day!)
- Easter Egg-stravaganza Story Pictures (One for each child in the family)
Easter Eggstravaganza Video
(Please see instructions below before playing video)
Additional Materials Needed:
- Plastic Easter eggs
- Candy or other small treats
- Bottle of glue or glue stick
- Print one copy of the Easter Egg-stravaganza Story Sheet for each child
- Print one set of Easter story pictures for each child. Cut out the pictures, then fold them so they fit inside a plastic Easter egg.
- Place candy or treats in some eggs and the story pictures in others.
- Before hunting for the eggs, begin playing the video. (Click here) The video will tell them to begin searching. Pause the video when prompted.
- When the story pictures have all been found, encourage your children to place them on the Story Sheet in the order of the Easter story.
- Begin playing the video again. The video will reveal the correct order while telling the Easter story.