Our desire is to equip you in your discipleship to Jesus. Each week we will have a new practice to help you grow as you walk in the new life you are freely given through Jesus.
Practice for the Week of June 21
Read Luke 16:19-31
This week’s teaching is mailto:https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2016%3A19-31&version=NIV?search=Matthew+25%3A14-30&version=ESVa challenging look at God’s attitude towards the rich and poor and our attitude towards the rich and poor.
This week’s practice is simple.
Questions for Conversation:
Have a honest conversation with yourself and some friends or family members about how you view wealth and poverty.
- What have shaped those views?
- Are those views in line with Jesus’ heart for the rich and poor?
- Are there any misguided things you believe about the rich and poor?
It’s now time to put your faith into action.
- What is one thing you can do this week to practice generosity?
- Who are you going to share your idea with so they can ask how it went?