April 6 - April 8
Ladies, come for time in the Word, spiritual renewal, relaxation and conversation. There are fun activities for the adventure seekers or choose to take in the beautiful surroundings and simply sit back and relax.
In our Bible sessions, we will focus on Sacred Space – Strength for Today. Why are we feeling so depleted when God has promised us strength equal to our day? We will be studying Bible passages and promises that we can hold onto. They will give us “strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow”!
This year’s retreat will be held again at the Allaso Ranch in Hawkins, Texas. Our Early-Bird Special is $200 for the weekend if you register and pay the $50 deposit (which is subtracted from your total) by January 28th. The cost for the weekend includes Friday night dinner, all Saturday meals, Sunday breakfast and lodging. NOTE: Allaso Ranch is able to accommodate special dietary needs by request at registration.
THERE ARE TWO STEPS TO REGISTER:
- Sign up below and bring your friends for sweet times! Share this event with ladies you know!
- Click here to pay and reserve your spot.
Worried about the cost? Don’t fret! We have payment options.
- There is a early bird special of $200 total if you register and pay the first $50 deposit (this amount comes off of the total) by midnight on January 28th.
- Make 4 payments of $50 (includes 1st deposit) by March 2018.
- DO NOT STRESS! You can pay the entire amount online in ANY amount you wish until final payment is due in March 2018! Just enter the amount, even as small as $10, you wish to pay at that time on the payment page and it will be deducted from the total amount owed.
Note: We try to have scholarships available for those who may not otherwise be able to attend. If you feel led to help support another lady, please add any amount to your total to go towards scholarships. All donations will go 100% to blessing another lady with time away on the retreat.
For any questions, please contact Angela Grassmuck.